The mission of Siena College of Health is to offer educational pathways for personal and professional advancement within the health career fields. Siena College of Health strives for excellence in health career education. The college supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills and become health care professionals.
To develop this foundation of appropriate skills and knowledge this institution will:
- Include curriculum that offers the necessary theory and skill development to enable qualified students to gain employment upon completion of the program.
- Employ qualified, motivated faculty to instruct, demonstrate skills and evaluate return demonstrations of those skills.
- Provide an appropriate environment equipped to support the programs offered.
- Survey employers to identify the skills necessary for graduates to be employed at entry level positions.
- Provide employment placement assistance.